Appearance : white fibrous
1. The chemical composition of seaweed fiber is alginate extracted from Marine plants, which has excellent biocompatibility and biodegradability.
2. The molecular structure of seaweed fiber contains hydrophilic groups such as carboxyl group and hydroxyl group, and the fiber has many amorphous areas and excellent hygroscopicity.
3. Seaweed fiber has excellent intrinsic flame retardancy. Without the use of flame retardants, it can show very excellent flame retardancy.
4. Far infrared is the light wave in the range of 6 ~ 15 microns in the wavelength of sunlight, which is absorbed and emitted by the human body, and is known as the "light of life".
5. The molecular structure of seaweed fiber is rich in active group COO-, which can adsorb and remove heavy metal ions in the solution.
6. The carboxyl group and hydroxyl group in seaweed fiber can trap more metal ions. When the content of metal ions increases to a certain extent, they can be connected to each other to form a conductive chain, thus achieving the effect of electromagnetic shielding.
7. The common seaweed fiber has poor salt resistance and cannot be dyed. The dyeing of seaweed fiber can be realized by chemical modification of the fiber and optimization of dyeing process.
Medical and health materials
Seaweed fiber dressings absorb wound exudates to form a moisturizing gel. This unique gelatinizing property endows seaweed fiber medical dressing with a series of special nursing properties, and it has better efficacy compared with traditional wound care products such as cotton gauze.
Textile clothing fabric
Seaweed fiber has far-infrared health care and moisture absorption performance, has natural skin maintenance, moisturizing, beauty effect, and also has special use for skin disease treatment. There are public reports that seaweed fiber can resist ultraviolet radiation and prevent skin cancer.
Beauty skin mask
Compared with other facial masks made of fiber, the mask made of seaweed fiber has a higher recognition. Seaweed fiber mask is very "light, thin", breathable performance is excellent, with good adhesion and skin, very comfortable to use, belongs to the "invisible" mask.
Textiles for safety protection
Seaweed fiber has excellent flame retardant, electromagnetic shielding, far infrared and antistatic properties, which can be used in the development of safety protection textiles. According to public reports, seaweed fiber can be blended with flame retardant viscose fiber and aramid fiber to develop flame retardant fabrics that are comfortable and safe to wear.